Re: [webappsec] Cascading style-src onto font-src in CSP

Yup, that was it. Though explicitly specifying font-src would just let
paranoids add additional restrictions, but would also let you add in font
foundaries as additional allowed sources of fonts.

I.e. the same way that img-src can both relax and tighten default-src.

/ Jonas