Re: CORS and 304

The HTTPbis spec says that headers can/should be repeated if they are
relevant to caching.  Since the Access-Control-... headers influence client
caching behavior (although at a level slightly above HTTP, in a manner that
does impact whether cached data is valid for a given request) perhaps we
should recommend that they be resent even with 304?