Re: Audio & security

What worries me is not the microphone (which already requires the user's
authorization, as you say), but the speakers, and outputting of inaudible
audio. (Not really related to your blog post)

Possible threats I can think of:
* A site exposing the physical presence of its users to other users in
their vicinity.
* Malicious site driving dogs/other animals insane (a little out there, I
know)

Again, maybe I'm being paranoid, and this is a non-issue.