Re: [webappsec] Friday test jam preparation

You seem to found lots of great test cases already.

The list I created a few months back is here, allthough the descriptions
are not as good as yours: http://csptesting.herokuapp.com/
To really see what each test does, you can load it individually like this:
http://csptesting.herokuapp.com/test/load/1  (replace 1 with the id of the
test)

Best regards,
Erlend