RE: script-tag with html template-content

Or even better, you can solve the problem by precompiling the templates
on the server.

Erlend

From: Erlend Oftedal
Sent: 10.09.2012 18:24
To: Adam Barth; Oscar Finnsson
Cc: public-webappsec@w3.org
Subject: RE: script-tag with html template-content
Actually some of those templating engines will be problematic because
they use eval internally to "compile" the templates to javascript
functions. So you may have to specify 'unsafeEval' as script-src for
them to run. This can be safe as long as you don't use eval and friends
in unsafe way(e.g. directly with user input) elsewhere.

Erlend

Sent from my c64