RE: [webappsec] Major update to UI Safety

Two more quick updates to Implementation Considerations in response to Fred Andrews' comments.

Best to just review the tip revision.

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/user-interface-safety/raw-file/tip/user-interface-safety.html

From: Hill, Brad
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 5:09 PM
To: public-webappsec@w3.org
Subject: [webappsec] Major update to UI Safety

I've committed a major update to the UI Safety spec in preparation for FPWD.

First order of business tomorrow is addressing comments for the move to CR on CSP 1.0, but I hope we'll also get a chance to discuss UI Safety.  I'll send out a follow-up soon summarizing the changes, but they are pretty comprehensive, and I want to give those interested as much time as possible to review the document prior to the call:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/user-interface-safety/raw-file/b60afa40a19e/user-interface-safety.html

Thanks,

Brad Hill