Re: Trigger a DOM event/error when a CSP violation happens.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:54:20 +0200
To: "Eduardo' Vela" <evn@google.com>
Cc: public-webappsec@w3.org, Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Eduardo' Vela <evn@google.com> wrote:

> The console warnings are nice, but when we receive tens of millions of
> reports, its hard to find duplicates and its hard to reproduce.

If the issue is a flood of violation reports, I don't understand how
client-side DOM events would help you.

Can you give a more detailed description of the problem and how DOM events
fit into a solution?

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, Developer Advocate
Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany