[webappsec] updated draft SVG: simple CORS request

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 20:59:54 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Jeff Hodges had proposed this diagram previously for the introductory section of CORS.

I've updated it a bit and rebuilt it in a native SVG editor to reduce the size and increase the readability of the raw source.

Comments welcome - if we are happy with this, I'll insert it into a draft along with other changes agreed to previously and we can start a CfC on moving to CR.

-Brad Hill