[webappsec] Today's call CANCELLED

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 18:07:52 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Not much activity on the mailing list, so I'm going to cancel today's call and begin work on an agenda for TPAC.

News for WebAppSec:

CSP 1.0 is still waiting for an official Candidate Release announcement pending a call with the W3C directors on Friday to review.

UI Safety completed the Call for Consensus period yesterday with no objections, so I will be asking for official publication as FPWD.

Still looking for editing assistance with CORS.

Registration prices for TPAC go up after October 16:

  http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/#Registration

Also, Test the Web Forward is happening in Paris the weekend before TPAC if you're interested:

http://testthewebforward.org/paris-2012.html

http://testtwfparis.eventbrite.com/

-Brad