Re: [webappsec] ACTION REQUIRED: Call for Consensus on new WebAppSec WG Charter

On 11/27/12 5:30 PM, ext Hill, Brad wrote:

> Please take a look at the proposed new “Sub-Resource Integrity”
> deliverable and ensure that your organization is willing to continue
> to participate with this in scope for your patent licensing obligations.

To facilitate our internal review regarding the proposed "Sub-Resource
Integrity" deliverable, where can I find some additional information
(beyond the few sentences in the Draft charter) about this spec, f.ex. a
Draft spec, related work, etc.?

-Thanks, AB