Re: Please fix! [Pub request: FPWD of User Interface Safety Directives for CSP]

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:33:04AM +0000, Hill, Brad wrote:
> All,
>
>  I've updated the missing and incorrect references in the FPWD of UI Safety and we should be ready to publish with the version at:
>
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/user-interface-safety/raw-file/ca2e54aaf765/user-interface-safety.html

This draft is not valid and still has 2 References section, with duplicate ids.
I made a copy and fixed issues in:
http://www.w3.org/2011/webappsec/staging/WD-UISafety-20121120/user-interface-safety.html

Editors can either diff and incorporate changes or copy it if they'd like.

The final document is published and announced:
http://www.w3.org/TR/UISafety/
http://www.w3.org/News/2012#entry-9634