Re: [webappsec] subsume X-XSS-Protection into CSP 1.1?

Thanks, this is good feedback.

I've dropped the quotes, and explicitly noted that the protections should
be enabled/disabled only for the protected resource.

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, Developer Advocate
Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany