[webappsec] PLEASE RESPOND: poll for new teleconference time

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 18:57:17 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
WebAppSec WG members,

We have recently passed our one year anniversary.  Though we have a fairly stable group participating in our calls, a number of new members have joined the WG, we have more active participation from Europe than we did a year ago, and we have WG members in Asia.

I think it is time to do a new survey and give all of our current participants a voice on when to hold our bi-weekly teleconference.  I've created a poll here, for a random week in January.  Really, I just want to know day of week and time of day.

http://doodle.com/z9h89zi6ukttd8g4

Please participate, it will only take a moment, and even if you only mark down the times you can't make it that will help.

Thank you,

Brad Hill