Re: [webappsec] subsume X-XSS-Protection into CSP 1.1?

I think it's worth taking a stab at adding this to 1.1.

To what extent would we want/need to specify the mechanical behavior of XSS
detection/protection? At the moment, I don't believe the header is
specified anywhere, so we won't have much to point off to.

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, Developer Advocate
Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany