Re: [webappsec] subsume X-XSS-Protection into CSP 1.1?

[first post to the list, likely don't have all context, shame away]

If accepted, how far do we take this idea?

What about 'X-Content-Type-Options' as well?
XFO - was that what the original 'frame-ancestors' was for?  This seems like more of a stretch.

These make logical sense to me at least, and would further reduce the number of X-headers.

- FNG