Re: [webappsec] updated draft SVG: simple CORS request

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 18:39:55 +0100
To: "Hill, Brad" <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Cc: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:16 PM, Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com> wrote:

> I think that is an excellent point.  The spec is for user-agent
> implementers.  We need user-centric documentation but that should live
> elsewhere, such as http://webplatform.org

I disagree. Specs in general (including this spec in particular) are not
only for user-agent implementors: serious developers of all types read
specs, and we should make reasonable efforts to accomodate them.

That said, I also don't think the diagram should block CR, and would be
perfectly fine with pointing folks elsewhere for it. webplatform.org seems
like a perfect home.

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, Developer Advocate
Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany