Re: [webappsec] updated draft SVG: simple CORS request

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 07:52:05 -0500
To: "ext Hill, Brad" <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
CC: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
On 10/23/12 4:59 PM, ext Hill, Brad wrote:

> Jeff Hodges had proposed this diagram previously for the introductory
> section of CORS.
>
> Iíve updated it a bit and rebuilt it in a native SVG editor to reduce
> the size and increase the readability of the raw source.
>
> Comments welcome

This diagram looks OK to me. However, since it is explicitly identified
as non-normative, rather than including it in the spec, perhaps it
should be placed in some other resource (e.g. a wiki) so that it can be
improved over time along with additional diagrams (e.g. from users,
implementers, etc.).

> Ė if we are happy with this, Iíll insert it into a draft along with
> other changes agreed to previously and we can start a CfC on moving to CR.

I don't think the diagram should block CR.

-AB