Re: Script-nonce policies

Perhaps I've missed this in previous conversations, but why is script-nonce
restricted only to scripts? Why not allow other (potentially arbitrary)
uses of the nonces for forms, for example? If one is worried about any
particular type of element injection, couldn't the nonce attribute be
useful? Why not have a more general 'nonce policy' that allows directives
of not just 'all' or 'inline', but also 'forms,' 'input', etc?
--Joel