same-origin assertions in the DNS (Fwd: [apps-discuss] draft-sullivan-domain-origin-assert-00)

For your information:
	http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sullivan-domain-origin-assert-00

This seems targeted at situations where different domain names want to assert that they're something like same-origin, and for use by security policies implemented in browsers.

I suggest to direct review comments either to the apps-discuss list, or to public-web-security@w3.org.

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  (@roessler)