[webappsec] Next F2F at TPAC 2012, Lyon, France, Oct

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 23:04:05 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Based on strong interest expressed at this week's Silicon Valley F2F, I've asked the W3C to reserve time for the WebAppSec WG to meet during TPAC 2012, to be held in Lyon, France, from October 29-November 2.  Our meeting is scheduled for Thursday and Friday,  November 1 and 2.

Please mark this on your calendars and start talking to your organizations about budget if you'd like to attend in person.  I'll send out the link when registrations are available, probably not for a few months yet.

Thanks,

Brad Hill