CSP HTTP header description

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 09:59:39 +0200
Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
To: public-webappsec@w3.org
folks,

based on discussion at the IETF meeting, there won't be a separate IETF document to specify the CSP HTTP header.

It would be great if we could extend the header description in CSP to have the information suggested here:
	http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-19#section-3.1

Reviewing this shouldn't be too much effort.

We can then ask for review from the IETF websec and http WGs, both of whom will be happy to provide that review.

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  (@roessler)