[webappsec] Call for tomorrow, 3/27, CANCELLED

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 00:13:55 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Folks,

 We've had very light list traffic and tracker activity these last two weeks, I've received some regrets for tomorrow and I know there are more folks that are at IETF-83 in Paris.

  Given that, I'm going to cancel tomorrow's call.

  CORS is going to Last Call this week.

  If we can get, by the next call:

* Proposed text on advice to server operators and header clarifications
* Consensus on META support and clarification of its application
* Proposed text for the sandbox directive

I think we may be ready for a CfC on sending CSP 1.0 to Last Call as well.

Talk to you all then,

Brad Hill
Sr. MTS, Internet Standards and Governance
PayPal Information Risk Management
cell: 206.245.7844 / skype: hillbrad
email: bhill@paypal-inc.com