[webappsec] TPAC 2012 - Lyon, France, Oct 29-Nov2

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:32:50 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
As was announced at the last TPAC in September, this year's W3C Technical Plenary and Advisory Committee meeting will be held in Lyon, France, from October 29-Nov 2.

We need to decide if WebAppSec wants to have a meeting at the plenary.  We'll do another straw poll on the next call, but think about it and check your budget and calendars in the meantime, please.

Thx,
-Brad