Re: [webappsec] straw man anti-clickjacking proposal

On 28/02/2012 11:30, David Lin-Shung Huang wrote:

> I assumed that ClearClick intends to detect any visible obstruction on
> the clicked frame (a Twitter button in the test page), but saw that it
> didn't detect the Flash movie on Windows.

The promised work-around is included in latest development build,
2.3.3rc3 from http://noscript.net/getit#devel -- thank you, David.

On a side note, I noticed http://webperflab.com/david/test/obscure.html
suggests the bypass was due to 'wmode="direct" overriding z-index', but
as I said in my previous message the cause was Gecko's
canvas.context2.drawWindow() implementation failing to render windowed
Flash applets. As far as I can see, in facts, the z-index is honored
anyway: the demo page just forgot to set absolute or relative
positioning on the "victim" frame, which otherwise would have been on top.

-- G