[webappsec] Straw poll: policy-uri in CSP

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 22:10:10 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
One of the last remaining issues for CSP 1.0 is whether to include the "policy-uri" directive.  Adam has previously summarized the points in favor and against at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2012Feb/0034.html

We discussed this on the last teleconference, without a resolution, so EKR suggested we take it to a straw poll of the WG.

Please reply to this poll with your preference to "KEEP" or "REMOVE" the policy-uri directive.

Thanks,

Brad Hill