Re: Transition Request: Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) to Last Call

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 15:17:57 -0500
To: ext Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>, "Hill, Brad" <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
CC: chairs@w3.org, "w3t-comm@w3.org Team" <w3t-comm@w3.org>, public-webappsec@w3.org, Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>, "Anne van Kesteren (annevk@opera.com)" <annevk@opera.com>
Since last December's CfC was indeed sent to both WGs, I agree with
Thomas that a short CfC for WebApps would be appropriate.

Brad - how about I start that a CfC on public-webapps now and end it on
March 9 and if all goes well, that would enable a LC publication on
March 13. Can you live with that?

-Art