Re: Transition Request: Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) to Last Call

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 20:56:37 +0100
Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>, chairs@w3.org, "w3t-comm@w3.org Team" <w3t-comm@w3.org>, public-webappsec@w3.org, Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>, "Anne van Kesteren (annevk@opera.com)" <annevk@opera.com>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
To: "Hill, Brad" <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
hi Brad, thanks.

Note that a Last Call isn't actually a transition, but instead a decision made by the WG that is announced to a number of lists.  Given that this is a joint deliverable with webapps, you'll want to make sure that the web applications WG concurs with the last call.

Art?

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  (@roessler)