From: Hill, Brad [mailto:bhill@paypal-inc.com]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 3:12 PM
To: public-webappsec@w3.org
Subject: [webappsec] Call tomorrow CANCELLED - join WebSec @ IETF 84, 9:00-10:20 PST

WebAppSec folks - the only item we've had on the public list these last two weeks has been discussion of error handling for invalid plugin-types directives, which seems to have resolved itself to the satisfaction of all.

To be respectful of everybody's time, I'm going to suggest that you take tomorrow's hour for WebAppSec and instead use it to participate remotely in the IETF WebSec WG meeting.

It runs from 9:00-10:20 PST in Georgia B.

The agenda can be found here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/84/agenda/websec/

Information on remote participation (audio streaming, jabber, webex and meetecho) can be found at: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/84/remote-participation.html

Thanks,
-Brad