Re: Why the restriction on unauthenticated GET in CORS?

Henry,

In my opinion as Chair, there has been broad consensus in the
WebAppSec WG that one of the basic design constraints of
CORS is that introducing CORS features into browsers not create
new security vulnerabilities for existing network deployments.
What you are proposing would have that result.

You are of course free to believe that that consensus is wrong,
but I do not believe that discussing this further serves any purpose.

Please take this discussion elsewhere.

-Ekr