Re: CORS security hole?

As I wrote when you first posted this to public-webapps:

[[
I'm not sure I fully understand the issue you're worried about, but if I
understand it correctly, you've installed an HTTP proxy that forcibly adds
CORS headers to every response.  Such a proxy will indeed lead to security
problems.  You and I can debate whether the blame for those security
problem lies with the proxy or with CORS, but I think reasonable people
would agree that forcibly injecting a security policy into the responses of
other servers without their consent is a bad practice.
]]

Adam