Re: CSP 1.1: More granular source list definitions.

Note that WebKit only started complying with CSP 1.0's spec on this point
about two weeks ago (http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/120540). Prior to
that point, it was (silently) erroring off on the whole source.

Given that history, we might have success at preparing the way for
granularity in 1.1 by adding a warning to 1.0 implementations now, noting
that the path component is being ignored. That would be lighter-weight than
a version component.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, Developer Advocate
Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany