Re: Removing the same(ish) origin restriction on report-uri

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 2:53 PM, sec_ext <sec_ext@fb.com> wrote:
> Does this mean the blocked-uri will now be sent by Chrome when a CSP
> violation occurs? I know it was originally stripped due to some privacy
> concerns.

I haven't updated Chrome's implementation yet, but yes.  When I update
it, I'll make it match the spec in this regard.

Note: The spec says:

"If the origin of the blocked-uri is not the same as the document's
origin, then replace the blocked-uri with the ASCII serialization of
the blocked-uri's origin."

That means you'll get the full blocked-uri if it's the same origin as
the document and you'll get the scheme/host/port if its from another
origin.

Adam