RE: W3C WebAppSec WG F2F meeting

We probably wouldn't attend a standalone WebAppSec meeting, but if paired with WebApps then we probably would. We will most likely attend a HTML/WebApps meeting and someone would be able to participate in WebAppSec.

-Jacob

-----Original Message-----
From: Hill, Brad [mailto:bhill@paypal-inc.com]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 12:15 PM
To: Anne van Kesteren; Jacob Rossi; public-webappsec@w3.org
Subject: RE: W3C WebAppSec WG F2F meeting

Thanks for reminding me.  Conversation had died down around this, but was recently re-opened.  The WebApps and HTML  WGs are now discussing April 10 is their most likely date.  Nobody in this group had expressed a preference on the poll, and it is out of date now that other groups are considering April more likely.

Who in WebAppSec would attend such a meeting in California, April 10-11?

-Brad