Re: [webappsec] F2F Test Jam - BYOB and be ready to use the VM (attn: linux and macbook air users)

From: <gopal.raghavan@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 21:37:44 +0000
To: <bhill@paypal-inc.com>, <public-webappsec@w3.org>
CC: <odinho@opera.com>
Brad,

I didn't see a Snapshots folder in the zip file.

I am having this issue while powering up the vm, any suggestions?

Thanks,

--

Gopal

Failed to open a session for the virtual machine WebAppSec Testsuite.

Could not open the medium '/Users/capuchin/VirtualBox VMs/WebAppSec TestSuite/Snapshots/{38f4ac64-6e14-4863-bd8d-48122f413fbc}.vdi'.

VD: error VERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND opening image file '/Users/capuchin/VirtualBox VMs/WebAppSec TestSuite/Snapshots/{38f4ac64-6e14-4863-bd8d-48122f413fbc}.vdi' (VERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND).

Result Code:    NS_ERROR_FAILURE (0x80004005)
Component:      Medium
Interface:      IMedium {53f9cc0c-e0fd-40a5-a404-a7a5272082cd}