RE: [CSP] publishing FPWD of CSP

Art,

  Apologies for the delay - apparently the original message here went to my spam folder.

  The editors for CSP will be appointed at our first meeting at TPAC and I am aware of a backlog of some changes the current unofficial editor has not yet incorporated into the current unofficial draft.  I hope we can get that corrected and issue the CfC that week.  We will also need to consider the schedule of deliverables at that meeting as the time to charter and have a first meeting has been more extended than envisioned when I set those deadlines back in July.

Cheers,

Brad Hill