Re: CSP experimental.html spec version (was: Agenda for WebAppSec WG Call, Nov 22, 22:00-23:00 UTC)

From: Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 18:03:08 +0900
To: =JeffH <Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com>
Cc: W3C Web App Security WG <public-webappsec@w3.org>
=JeffH <Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com>, 2011-11-22 14:32 -0800:

> > Should we add something to the agenda to discuss whether we like the
> > refactoring of the spec in
> > http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/content-security-policy/raw-file/tip/experimental.html
>
> do you know of a tool that can generate a side-by-side diff between this and
> the preceding version of the spec?

I generated a diff that seems to do a pretty good job of showing what's
changed, and put it here:

  http://people.w3.org/mike/diffs/csp/diff-to-db6a34dad6cb.html

It's a diff of the tip against rev db6a34dad6cb (when the experimental
version was forked) -

  http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/content-security-policy/rev/db6a34dad6cb

It's not a side-by-side diff but instead an HTML diff, generated using
Daisy Diff -

  http://code.google.com/p/daisydiff/

--
Michael[tm] Smith