WebAppSec WG: Poll for meeting time slot

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:42:48 -0700
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
WebAppSec WG members,

  We are balloting to choose a time for our regular conference call, provisionally to be held every other Tuesday. The following doodle poll asks you to pick times you can attend:

http://www.doodle.com/t9c5smxmfheu6xh8

The slots available here were chosen to exclude the 12-5am period in regions where we believe members are, namely West Coast US, Europe, and Asia. That doesn't leave much.

If you're not planning to attend anyway, please don't respond. The timing is hard enough as it is.

Thanks,
Brad Hill