Re: Github migration for CORS testsuite?

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013, at 08:10 PM, Hill, Brad wrote:
> A few months back you were discussing migrating the CORS tests to Github.
>
> I don't see them at: https://github.com/w3c
>
> Did this ever happen?  Are you still planning to do this?
>
> I'm trying to do a new update of the WebAppSec test VM, and I'd like to
> get this part correct before I release it and ask everyone to download
> another 4 GB.

Hey!

Yes, but it won't be as its own repository. It's currently waiting on
how far we get to move all webapps and webappsec tests to the "web
platform tests" repository that's shared with HTML.

Want all of them in one big happy repository. So, yes, I'm planning to
do that when we start the move. I have not recently had the time to
check how that is going though, but will take a look at it in the coming
week.

--
  Odin Hørthe Omdal
  odinho@opera.com