[[Moderator Action (size limit exceeded)] RE: CSP 1.0 browser compliance testing]

Hi,

Original email with attachment is archived at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2012Sep/0019.html
(mail size limit is 512K for public-webappsec-testsuite)

----- Forwarded message from "Hill, Brad" <bhill@paypal-inc.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----