[webappsec-testsuite] Test VM - how to share it?

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 15:26:08 -0700
To: "public-webappsec-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webappsec-testsuite@w3.org>
CC: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
So, I finally have an Ubuntu VirtualBox VM configured to start building test cases.  The full configuration of the MySQL database to do test sequencing and record the data is still a work-in-progress (all the documentation I can find is 5+ years old and doesn't seem to reflect the current state of other WGs' efforts), but I don't think that should hold anyone else up any longer from starting to use this to develop and convert test cases.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how best to share a ~5GB VM image?  I suppose I could put it in S3 or similar, but I'd prefer if people didn't have to pay to use this as it's all free software.

Brad Hill