Mirroring WebAppSec WG testsuite on w3c-test.org

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 13:01:36 -0700
To: "Michael(tm) Smith (mike@w3.org)" <mike@w3.org>
CC: "public-webappsec-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webappsec-testsuite@w3.org>
Mike,

Any updates on mirroring https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webappsec to w3c-test.org?

We'll also need some info on how to make tests "executable" in that context if there is anything special that needs to be done beyond just mirroring.  Since our WG's technologies all rely on HTTP headers, we'll need to be able to run php to generate them, as is done, e.g., at:

http://w3c-test.org/webapps/XMLHttpRequest/tests/submissions/Opera/resources/

Thanks,

Brad Hill
Sr. MTS, Internet Standards and Governance
PayPal Information Risk Management
cell: 206.245.7844 / skype: hillbrad
email: bhill@paypal-inc.com