CFC: Publish FPWD of Web Share API

From: Marcos Caceres <marcos@marcosc.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 18:29:36 +1100
Cc: Matt Giuca <mgiuca@google.com>
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi All,
This is a Call for Consensus to publish the Web Share API as a FWPD. You can find the Editor's draft here:
https://w3c.github.io/web-share/

If you support publication of this document, you don't need to do anything - silence is considered consent. But if you really feel the need to show support, please add a 👍 or ❤️ on Github:
https://github.com/w3c/web-share/issues/129

If you'd like to raise a Formal Objection to publishing this document, please do so by the 20th of November, 2019. Please include the rationale for your objection to its publication.

If you have other comments, suggestions, or found bugs, we invite you to file an issue on Github:
https://github.com/w3c/web-share/issues/

In the mean time, I'll work with the Editors to prepare the document for publication and possibly kick off the requests for wide review. We will do our best to get the spec out by December.

Kind regards,
Marcos