Wide review request: Intersection Observer

From: Léonie Watson <lwatson@tetralogical.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 16:15:53 +0000
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hello WebApps,

We're preparing to transition the Intersection Observer specification to
Candidate Recommendation (CR), and would welcome your review [1].

We would appreciate your review by 31st January 2020, sooner if you can
manage it.

Please file any issues on the Intersection Observer repository [2], and
cross-reference issue #395 on the same repo (where we're tracking reviews).

With thanks
Léonie on behalf of the WebApps chairs and team.
[1] https://w3c.github.io/IntersectionObserver/
[2] https://github.com/w3c/IntersectionObserver/issues
[3] https://github.com/w3c/IntersectionObserver/issues/395

--