TPAC specification status reports

From: Léonie Watson <lw@tetralogical.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 17:41:09 +0100
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hello WebApps editors,

When we meet at TPAC we'll spend some time (on Thursday morning) hearing
specification status reports from editors [1].

The status reports should be brief, but should address the following
questions:
* What progress has your spec made in the last 12 months?
* Is anything blocking your spec from moving to CR?
* If yes, what is your plan to unblock it and do you need any help?
* What do you want to achieve for your spec in the next two days (of
breakout sessions)?

Please post your status report as an issue on the repo for your spec,
and cross-reference it to the WebApps tracker issue [2].

Any questions, you know where to find us.

Thanks.
Léonie and Marcos.
[1] https://github.com/w3c/webappswg/issues/10
[2] https://github.com/w3c/webappswg/issues/19