Re: New Spec - Web Share API

With iOS finally supporting the download attribute, sharing simple
things from web to native isn't that much of an issue anymore. Any kind
of download usually triggers a native interface allowing the user to
decide what to do, based on the MIME-type of the data (can't wait for
iOS 13 to go public) :D - Links can be auto-copied and pasted wherever
the user wants or trigger some default action on click anyway. So - the
usefulness of the web-share as is today - is limited.

Thank you Anders for pushing the webApp philosophy even years back.

Michaela

--
Email is unsafe. Send confidential text or data via
packfrog: https://packfrog.com/bt?ee=9b26b31bd