Minutes (was Agenda: WebPlat WG meeting)

The minutes from the meeting today are available here:
https://www.w3.org/2019/01/08-WebPlat-minutes.html

Please also note that thanks to Johanna, there is  now basic test suite
information for each spec, on the Publication Status page:
https://www.w3.org/WebPlatform/WG/PubStatus

Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson https://tink.uk Carpe diem.