Re: RFC: TPAC meeting structure

Dear WG Members,

⭐️ Important info about our upcoming meeting at TPAC. Please Read. ⭐️ Please also be sure you've re-joined the WG if you haven't already.

Just as a follow up, we are trying something a bit different this year at TPAC for our working group: we want every editorial team to have an equal amount of time (i.e., almost 2 full days to work constructively together... think of this meeting like a hackathon, but with way better food 😂). As such, we will spend as little time as possible on status, and we'll maximize the amount of time available working in groups.

To get the most out of the meeting, we'd like everyone to think about the following questions for your spec of interest (don't worry, we will remind you again before you arrive):

• What progress have we made in the last year?
• Is anything blocking the specification from making progress towards CR?
• If something is blocking us, what's out plan to unblock - And what can the Chairs or WG do to help us?
• What do you hope to achieve over the next 2 days?
• Is there anyone else in the room you need to coordinate with or anything you'd like to learn more about?

As Léonie mentioned, we will be around to help answer questions and can even run small workshops on:

 * how to write specs (ReSpec/BikeShed/General best practices).
 * what are web platform tests - how to write them, run them, and generate an implementation report.
 * New useful stuff: using promises, the infra spec and types, etc.
 * Anything you'd like to know about but where afraid to ask.

Again, please see the link below for the full schedule:
https://github.com/w3c/webappswg/issues/10

Over the next few months, we will be stopping by your Github repositories and setting up project plans to help us finish off various specs (and possibly set up some calls to get things moving if need be). Marcos has been putting all your specs on auto-publish too, so developers don't need to hunt around for Editors drafts.

We are really looking forward to working with you all in continuing to make this group a success!

And remember, each of us is on average producing a 1 metric ton of C02 getting to/from TPAC - so don't be idle! For the planet's sake, let's make the most of our time in Fukuoka.