Re: New member from Google

On 09/05/2019 21:27, Gerard.K.Cohen@wellsfargo.com wrote:
> Are we meeting next week?

If you're asking about the WG meeting, no, it won't happen.

The WebPlat WG is being put into a holding pattern, and it will be
replaced by the Web Applications (WebApps) WG. The final bits and pieces
of this are being put in place now (charters with the AC etc.). We'll
keep everyone posted.

Léonie.

--
@TetraLogical TetraLogical.com