Re: TPAC: Last minute change to WebPlat agenda?

With agreement from the Immersive Web WG (some of whom wanted to
participate), we've moved the Gamepad discussion to 2PM on Friday for 30
minutes.

Please note that discussions on Cookie Store have been bumped up to
Monday at 3PM, and discussions on Web Locks have been bumped up to
Monday at 3.30PM (to save leaving a gap where the Gamepad discussions
used to be).

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe Carpe diem