Re: Browser side form encryption

I wrote about this a few years ago.
https://shkspr.mobi/blog/2016/11/password-hashing-in-the-browser/

For example, using something like
`input type="password" encrypt="bcrypt" salt="abc..." rounds="4"
pattern=".{6,}">`

There is discussion in the comments about the disadvantages and
practicalities of this approach.

I still think it would be an interesting idea - but I'm sit sure if it
solves the problem.

--
*Terence Eden*
Open Standards